Entering the gym for the first time can be a daunting experience. But help is at hand. Everybodys gym trainer Adam Jones gives his top tips on getting the best start.
- Book in for a free 18 visit programme to give you the best start.
- Dont copy others in the gym….find what works for you.
- Gradually build up the volume of training
- Find an exercise style you enjoy. This could be circuits, functional training, crossfit, body building etc
- Be aware of other services the gym may provide e.g. nutrition advice and planning, body mass analysis etc
To find out more visit the website – www.everybodysgym.co.uk